Golf Tournament

2020 Hoggard Athletic Booster Club Golf Tournament

Temporarily POSTPONED due to COVID-19 Pandemic.   Our annual ABC Golf tournament was originally planned to be held on Saturday, April 18, 2020!  Watch this space as well as social media for a new date to be announced as soon as it is safe to gather.  

Please consider supporting the student-athletes of John T. Hoggard High School by sponsoring or donating items to be raffled to our participants of the Golf Tournament.  Each year, the Hoggard Athletic Booster Club provides funding to our student-athletes and their programs.  This year, we will award 10 scholarships to college-bound student-athletes.  In addition to scholarships, sponsorships help with team purchases, new equipment and participation in camps.  80% of your sponsorship can be designated to a Hoggard Sports Team or split between multiple teams.  The other 20% aids in funding the Athletic Booster Club Scholarships.  Please click here to be redirected to the Golf Tournament Sponsorship page or make a selection on this page.  Thank you!

2019 Golf Tournament Sponsors

Alpha Mortgage – Eagle Sponsor

Jeff Gordan Chevrolet – Eagle Sponsor

The Harms Family Foundation – Birdie Sponsor

Caparelli & Mellis, DDS – Birdie Sponsor

Yadkin Bank – Clubhouse Sponsor

Carolina Landscaping – Clubhouse Sponsor

Dr. Gregory Garrett – Clubhouse Sponsor

Ferguson Enterprises – Clubhouse Sponsor

“Glen Meade Ob/Gyn

Dr. Brooke Chalk, Dr. Kyle Rhodes” – Clubhouse Sponsor

Law Offices of LeeAnne Quattrucci – Clubhouse Sponsor

Marco’s – Clubhouse Sponsor

Rent a John – Clubhouse Sponsor

Seashore Discount – Clubhouse Sponsor

Valerie Smith – Clubhouse Sponsor

HealthMarkets – Tee Sponsor

Saffo Contractors – Tee Sponsor

Insurance Solutions – Tee Sponsor

Alpha Mortgage – Tee Sponsor

Anthony Greer – Tee Sponsor

Canady & Son – Tee Sponsor

Copypro Business Solutions – Tee Sponsor

Daniel Tootoo – Tee Sponsor

David & Associates – Tee Sponsor

DES of Wilmington – Tee Sponsor

Dimock and Weinberg – Tee Sponsor

First Bank – Tee Sponsor

Integrated Home Services & Consulting – Tee Sponsor

International Shipping – Tee Sponsor

Jane McFayden – Tee Sponsor

Jason Turpin – Tee Sponsor

Jim & Beth Szymeczek – Tee Sponsor

Johnson – Lambe Company – Tee Sponsor

Medac – Tee Sponsor

NICO – Tee Sponsor

North State Bank Mortgage- Deb Hause – Tee Sponsor

O.E. Durant – Tee Sponsor

Registers Auto Glass – Tee Sponsor

Salling & Tate – Tee Sponsor

Sound Medical – Tee Sponsor

Tyler Wachtel – Tee Sponsor

Wilmington Orthotics & Prosthetics – Tee Sponsor

Wilmington Surgical Associates – Tee Sponsor